Pawn Hunting Rifles
Every hunting season has a rifle that is best used. And there is also a downtime for every hunting season. That said, there’s a better way to deal with the downside of your gun not being used during your respective season. Put it up for a pawn loan! Pawn Hunting Rifles during the off season, here at Oro Phoenix Pawn and Guns.
Pawn Hunting Rifles during the Off Season?
Yes. That way, you can still make money in between seasons; or make extra money. Use that money to pay for other interests. There are some requirements that we must ask prior to completing the pawning transaction:
- The Rifle MUST NOT HAVE LIVE ROUNDS prior to entering the store. This is due to making sure the rifle does not misfire causing accidental damage.
- If you have the accessories and receipt for these items, please bring them. This will help with the authentication process.
- Make sure to have a State-Issued ID (usually your Driver’s License) that is current and valid. This is standard practice for ALL pawn loans.
- Keep the Bullets. It’s a roundabout way of the first requirement, but it also doesn’t make your pay better with them, so you don’t need them.
- Keep in mind that we’ll have limited space, along with the fact that you’ll need to defend yourself. Start with just one for now, unless you made previous arrangements with us.
How Do You Start The Process?
If you meet the requirements we set out for this transaction, bring your rifle to our store and we’ll get the paperwork you need to complete. Depending on the condition of the firearm, we’ll provide the best Loan-to-value we can offer. So make sure you have the best firearm you can offer when you pawn hunting rifles with us!
What makes Phoenix Pawn and Guns the Best Choice?
Our staff are experienced in providing pawn loans for firearms, from handguns, to rifles. Just come to our store and we’ll get you the money you need. That’s why we are a reliable source of funding when customers need us, regardless of where they were from: be it Chandler, Mesa, Glendale, Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, or even as far as Avondale! So visit us today during the off season, and hunt down some extra cash today!