FFL TRANSFER PHOENIX
Phoenix Pawn and Guns is more than just a gun shop. We also are a FFL gun broker, as well. This means that we are an authorized agent that processes the transfer of a firearm. With our license, we can send or receive firearms to other authorized agents of firearms, or the buyer. However, first we must receive clearance to release the firearm to another from the proper authorities. Our transfer form is available online and is submitted to our authorized agent directly. Once we receive your submission, we will promptly start the process to complete the firearm’s transfer according to Arizona Statute HB 2581.
Our FFL Transfer fees are $25 for handguns, and $50 for long guns.
When Do I Need An FFL Transfer?
FFL Transfers are needed when you buy a firearm online, from a private owner, or the firearm crosses state lines from a sale, or as a gift. In addition, these firearms must be transferred through authorized agents to receive or send firearms with us. Lastly, we must run a federal background check and receive clearance, before it is released to the rightful owner.
Once the form is submitted, it can take up to 2 days for Phoenix Pawn and Guns to receive approval to release the firearm. However, if you have a valid Arizona CCW permit, include the pertinent information before submitting the application. This information can expedite the process immensely!
Our FFL Transfer Process
- Complete our FFL transfer application online, and click Submit. You will receive an email confirming that we received your application.
- Once received, our authorized agent will begin your federal background check, and meeting the requirements for the firearm to be shipped to or from our store.
- We will contact you when Phoenix Pawn and Guns receives the proper approval, and can release the firearm to you.
- If the sender of the firearm is a private individual, they will need to provide a copy of the sender’s valid Driver’s License and current address where they preside before they ship the firearm or accessories to our store.
Our Pick Up Policies
*Delivery notifications from FedEx, UPS, etc., does not mean that your firearm is ready and available to be picked up at Phoenix Pawn and Guns! We will call you when the process is complete and you can retrieve your gun.
- An authorized agent from Phoenix Pawn and Guns will contact you after we receive the clearance and approval for you to pick up your firearm.
- When you arrive, please have ready your valid Arizona driver’s license or photo ID card with your current/physical address on it. (Also bring CCW permit for verification, if applicable).
- Pay the FFL Transfer Fee, and have your firearm or accessories handed directly to you.
- Any firearms that are not picked up within 30 days will be charged for storing the firearm.
At only $25 per short gun and $50 for a long gun FFL Transfer, Phoenix Pawn and Guns is the place to go to send or receive firearms needing FFL transfers. In addition, we have a selection of new and used handguns, rifles, shotguns, accessories and ammo for sale in our store. Most importantly, we provide the most cash possible to sell or pawn firearms and/or accessories quickly!
Where to Find Us
Phoenix Pawn and Guns is located at 2803 W. Van Buren Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85009. Open seven days a week, Phoenix FFL Transfers are about as fast and convenient as they can get.
Complete our transfer request down below, and click submit when it is done. You do not have to pay the transfer fee until you come in to pick up your firearm.
Phoenix Pawn and Guns has a Type 02 Federal Firearms License. This license is specified for pawnbrokers, and does not include the transfer of weapons that are explosive, incendiary, silencers, short barreled shotguns, or any weapon not considered to be used in sporting activities.
If you click on the link below in red, you can copy or download our FFL Dealer’s license for your needs, or records.
Phoenix Pawn and Guns provides FFL transfers for Phoenix and surrounding areas.